Monday, June 20, 2011

[TUT] How To Get Paid Things For Free, Pictures[TUT]..

28 comments
 
[TUT] How To Get Paid Things For Free, Pictures[TUT]
How To Get Free Things For Free
By CodeBreaker




1. Go To Google
[Image: 2d7bps7.jpg]


2: write in the following box (what u c in the following picture)
[Image: 2hg8yfb.jpg]

Here's More If U Want



Code:
-----------------------------------------------
site:*.com intitle:"Thank You For Your Order" intext:Click Here to Download
site:*.com intitle:"Thank You For Your Purchase" intext:Click Here to Download
"Thank You For Your Order! Your Credit Card Will Show A Charge From"
intitle:"Thank You For Your Order!" intext:download
intitle:"Thank You For Your Order" intext:Click Here To Download Now
intitle:Thank you for your purchase! intext:Click Here to Download

--------------------------------------------------


3. Choose Any Link You Want nd click it Smile
[Image: 2last3o.jpg]


4. Here U Go! U Just Got A Paid Thing FOR FREE in seconds....
[Image: 2nss2ee.jpg]

THAT IT MY FRIEND! JUST A SIMPLE TRICK USING GOOGLE

Ill Be Adding a simple video tomorrow about it if i 
could!
iHACK

28 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Coool post,,,Must try haha

  2. Anonymous says:

    thats ma boy cool

  3. Anonymous says:

    hey show some examples

  4. Anonymous says:

    hey can u tell me the usage of unblock vpn
    and how can i get it for free

  5. Anonymous says:

    Such a very good article anԁ definitely served
    to clеar my hеad somewhat

    my page pacificoutfitters.com

  6. Anonymous says:

    I'm glad that Google brought your site up for my search - it helped

    Feel free to visit my weblog http://frenadesonoticias.org/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=ChelseaCl

  7. Anonymous says:

    Ӏ'm guessing you don't mind me visiting anԁ
    thanking yοu foг уour article - it genuinely helped

    My weblog ... lana jewelry

  8. Anonymous says:

    Excellent pοst but I am not sure that I agrеe.
    Then аgain, рeoρle consiԁеr me tгicky
    at the beѕt of times! With thanks.

    Mу ωеbѕite - beautiful sterling silver and amber necklaces

  9. Anonymous says:

    I am glad that Googlе brought your site up
    fοг my search - it helped

    Haѵe a lоok аt my weblog - Everythingideal.co.uk

  10. Anonymous says:

    Did the famed brand superior you invest in are well used?

    As extensive as you know what to seem for, the indications are very simple
    to place. The excellent and fantastic you should not die, even in
    this earth. The goods are built and manufactured in all selling prices, high-quality, and measurements.
    http://heraudition.com/VanceLong

  11. Anonymous says:

    Deflation and set some air in it once and with regard to.
    The item is crucial what the KTA convey out a
    matched up system for 24 hr evacuation. Really feel
    the consequences and get Vivid Health. If you use the tips as
    report previously mentioned, you can boost your memory. http:
    //www.iamnotnaughty.com/members/adelinebr/activity/101310/

    Here is my website nike air max 90

  12. Anonymous says:

    Pertaining to major changes, opportunity
    it down onto smaller manageable components. Probably, the only picture that nike specs to improve to is the the cost factor.

    Variation is the inevitable constant refinement akin to our
    being. Life's really a involving changes and per change is an obstacle. http://articlesfind.com/Air-Jordan-185-On-Behalf-Of.htm

    Feel free to surf to my site ... nike air max 1

  13. Anonymous says:

    Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hi there, You have performed an incredible job. I will certainly digg it and
    individually recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

    Here is my site :: クリスチャンルブタン

  14. Anonymous says:

    Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast
    offered bright clear idea

    Also visit my blog クリスチャンルブタン靴

  15. Anonymous says:

    great issues altogether, you just won a new reader.

    What could you recommend in regards to your publish that you simply made some days in the
    past? Any sure?

    My blog: ルブタン

  16. Anonymous says:

    This is a topic which is close to my heart..
    . Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?



    my homepage - コーチ

  17. Anonymous says:

    We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

    Review my web blog :: コーチ

  18. Anonymous says:

    We stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to looking over your web page for a second time.


    Take a look at my page; コーチバッグ

  19. Anonymous says:

    Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
    I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers
    and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    my blog :: www.hasenchat.net

  20. Anonymous says:

    This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared
    your website in my social networks!

    Here is my web blog ... ミュウミュウ

  21. Anonymous says:

    I really like it when people come together and share ideas.
    Great blog, stick with it!

    Take a look at my page :: グッチ バッグ

  22. Anonymous says:

    What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
    familiarity concerning unexpected emotions.

    My webpage グッチ 長財布

  23. Anonymous says:

    It's remarkable designed for me to have a website, which is useful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

    My page :: nike air max pas cher

  24. Anonymous says:

    If you desire to grow your experience just keep visiting this website and be
    updated with the most up-to-date gossip posted here.



    Check out my page: Nike air max billig

  25. Anonymous says:

    hi!,I really like your writing very a lot! share we keep up a correspondence extra about your post on AOL?

    I need an expert in this area to solve my problem.
    Maybe that is you! Having a look forward to see you.


    Here is my webpage :: billige nike air max

  26. Anonymous says:

    Very good post. I certainly appreciate this site. Keep writing!


    my webpage - nike air max homme (http://www.isthewinwin.com)

  27. Anonymous says:

    Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    Check out my web site Air max billig (http://blog.apjcorp.com)

  28. Anonymous says:

    Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    My weblog ... Nike Air Max BW

Leave a Reply