Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Looking for Methods of Extracting Gold from Computers and Processors?

19 comments
 


You might have seen many posts online stating about extracting gold from computers; mainly the processors, so if you are wondering if this is really possible, read on to know more about it.
Extracting Gold from Computers

Can You Really Extract Gold From Processors?



You would have seen or heard about vast quantities of old CPUs being taken for fair prices at many places. The price for the old processors is not for the parts inside but for the gold that can be extracted from them. But, how easy and safe is the process?

How to Extract Gold from Processors?
Extracting gold from CPUs is not safe to be carried out at home or any residential place for the matter as it involves very hazardous & toxic chemicals. The process is also very complicated and you need special tools & materials to execute it.

However, there was news stating that says extracting gold from electronic parts is more profitable than digging it out of the ground. There are some books sold online which explains how to extract the metal on your own.



With the complications involved in extracting gold from computers and processors, it would be better to save up all your old processors or parts until you collect a reasonable quantity and sell it out.

This is better than messing around with the hazardous chemicals. You get a fair price for the CPUs since it is a competitive bid.

On the other hand, extracting gold from printed circuit boards is relatively simpler, and has been discussed in a different article.
Suggested Reading

19 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    The new tablet would be a further extension of these concepts and yet another step into the future of computing for Apple.
    I have more stuffings in me from yesterday than I care to think
    about. If a person is connected with the latest headlines,
    it will develop an awareness in him with regards to the world
    which surrounds him.

    My webpage: Latest Daily News

  2. Anonymous says:

    It improves blood and oxygen flow to the muscles that
    are recovering from the prior hard workout. We know because they have done so for millions
    of other people. ' Being physically active can promote good mental health and help you to manage stress, anxiety and depression.

    Here is my weblog ... fitness tips and workouts

  3. Anonymous says:

    Make a list of your nutrition chart involving juice and fruits at the top
    followed by green vegetables and milk products. Men can follow these health
    and fitness tips to lose weight and get healthy and fit.
    Remember; there is a difference between a fattening diet and a healthy diet.



    my blog post - mouse click the up coming document

  4. Anonymous says:

    Sometimes we can't imagine that sports are so funny but we really enjoyed when we look at funny sports pictures, moments and videos. I can also would suggest taking a few minutes to successfully snicker not to mention grin available at funny pictures ( imagenes de humor ) and then funny videos ( videos divertidos ) to assist you in the quest with cheer in addition to stress reliever. We are offering the latest news updates about your famous celebrities.

    My homepage cute funny pictures animals

  5. Anonymous says:

    So, while I am no roving reporter I am endeavoring with my menial reporting skills,
    to bring you. The promotion of good health is
    necessary to ensure that people are healthy,
    wealthy and wise. This secret Taoist soak will wash any lingering worries
    down the drain and give you a fabulous and fresh start.


    Here is my web blog: Latest Daily News

  6. Anonymous says:

    Based on my own experiences I am going to make five recommendations that I wish someone had made to me to help take the fear out of
    fitness. Then you'll have no trouble motivating yourself to do it. ' Being physically active can promote good mental health and help
    you to manage stress, anxiety and depression.

    Look into my weblog ... fitness tips and workouts

  7. Anonymous says:

    I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.


    Here is my webpage - www.duffton.com

  8. Anonymous says:

    If a wide search is made on the internet, services can
    be utilized easily that are provided by them.
    It’s interesting how stars get annoyed when the paparazzi takes pictures of
    them. The singer will not be charged for her public intoxication,
    but her boyfriend was charged a $30,000 bail fee to release himself after he was tested positive
    for driving under the influence.

    Have a look at my weblog - latest celeb news

  9. Anonymous says:

    The advantage about the funny pictures is that you
    can watch them along with the family. Every day many new websites are coming on the internet, which can be used for all
    sort of access to stuff that can make you smile. Locate a respected joke internet site that allows you to make use of
    the offered jokes which means you won't need to worry about email viruses.

    Feel free to visit my web site :: funny pictures and sayings and quotes

  10. Anonymous says:

    Excellent web site you have got here.. Itís hard to find high-quality writing like
    yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!!

    Also visit my site ... celebrity news

  11. Anonymous says:

    Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe
    this site needs far more attention. Iíll probably be back again
    to see more, thanks for the info!

    my website; Angry Birds Online

  12. Anonymous says:

    With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Look at my web blog: majic flight launch box

  13. Anonymous says:

    My developer is trying to persuade me to move to
    .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.

    But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress
    on a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching to
    another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.

    net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


    Here is my web blog; mp3 player einfache bedienung

  14. Anonymous says:

    Hey! This is my first visit to your blog!
    We are a team of volunteers and starting a
    new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!


    Also visit my web page - solar teichpumpen mit akku

  15. Liu Liu says:

    New wholesale nfl jerseys York Giants receiver Odell Beckham’s run-in with the kicking net on the Nike Roshe Run sideline went viral, but NFL Jerseys there’s no beef between the cheap nfl jerseys two. Beckham and the kicking net are friends again, after Beckham Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes went over to the net Nike Air Max 90 and Nike Free Run hugged it after his catch against the Green Bay Packers was ruled a touchdown. Hilarious. nfl jerseys store

Leave a Reply