Have you ever encountered the situation when you may want to just lock your phone or you may want to format your phone ? if yes then this post is for you.
NOTE: The default security code for all Nokia handsets is 12345.
So today i am going to post the way through which you can unlock your nokia phone
Today in this post i am going to share you a trick that will allow to unlock you Nokia Symbian Phones without using any third party software. The secret behind every code is that every phone has unique International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) number and with the help of this number, designed software will calculate a master code for your mobile phone. But i have seen that this work only in some mobile phone not always.
- First download security code hack patch from here. And the extract it to a location. Now create a new folder named ‘Recogs‘ in your desktop.
- Now from the extracted folder copy the THC-NOKIA-UNLOCK.MDL file to Recogs folder.
- Now remove your memory card from your Nokia Mobile Phone and connect it to system.
- And find the “system” folder in there.
- If you cant see the system folder then its hidden, to open it memory card and, type “system” next to your card location as shown in the image below, here in the figure the card is assigned letter H
- Then you will find yourself inside system folder.
- Now just copy the Recogs folder from desktop to the system folder in the memory card.
- After copying the file insert your memory card back to your phone which you want to unlock. As soon as you insert the memory card, it will automatically start the unclocker file resetting the security code.When it succesfully resets your phones code, it will show a message on white screen with, “Press a Key”. Press any key and your code is rested to 12345.
There are three ways through which you can unloack your nokia phone without knowing the security code.
Method 1. Try the default security code i.e 12345 for all nokia phones.
Method 2. Download the java software from here and install it on nokia java based symbian phone.
Method 3. You can also unlock your nokia phone directly over internet by “Enter your phone IMEI number” by typing the code in the brackets (*#06#) from this website .
So these are all the ways you can use to unlock all nokia symbian based phone and if you want to know how to unlock other company phones like samsung ,motorola etc. Leave a comment here....